 Local / Australia / 12213
12212  |  12214
Subject:
Roo Mech - entry for The Great Breathe Life Into .loc.au competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 15:15:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here’s my entry for the comp. Thanks for the extension Richie - I almost didn’t need it :) I might do another one now.

Pardon the lack of backstory, but it’s late, I’m tired, and I’m just happy to get the thing finished, so please enjoy the pics.

This is one for the Australian Themed Category.

More here post moderation.

Comments and criticisms welcome, and yes I’m aware the head is oversized :^P

Cheers,

Allister