 Local / Australia / 12192
Re: The Great Breathe Some Life Into .loc.au, My entries! More!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 07:03:24 GMT

Hello, all.

Here another entry for the “Great Breathe Some Life Into .loc.au” competition.

It fits best for the Woomera -spearthrower- category.

Here:

Mobile Gun-Carriage, system scale.

Thanks

Troy