 Local / Australia / 12184
Re: LEGO sale starting tomorrow...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 00:44:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
   As it happened (quite by chance), I was passing by a KMart this morning 15 mins early for an appointment.

-snip-

   Thus, less than 15 minutes after entering the store, probably less time than I’ve spent writing this account, I exited KMart having saved a castle from a bad home, given my husband a skiing holiday, and lost my Virginity to make Richard Branson happy. How much more public-spirited can one woman be? Indeed, if only I’d kicked a field goal for Qld in the State of Origin last night as well, I’d have been declared a National Living Treasure! And the silver pseudo-platinum card trick may have paid off, as the KMart shop assistant didn’t ask to check my backpack like she did the fellow before me, which was clearly a fawning gesture on her part.

Wow.

After reading the excellent narration of the purchase, I can’t wait for a similarly detailed review of the set!.

Cheers

Cheers

Richie Dulin