 Local / Australia / 11729
Re: National Meet? (was: Info on Hobart, Tas for June)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:05:19 GMT

Three years ago we had a National Meet down in Melbourne on the Queen's
Birthday
long weekend. It's since been held in Brisbane and Sydney.

The Queen's Birthday this year is the 14th June. (Long weekend 12-14 June)

Are we back in Melbourne this year? Or was one of the other cities more
convienent for everyone? Should we bother with a national meet at all? Does
anybody like the new flavour of Mars Bar? Has anybody found a catalog yet?

James (who gets carried away with questions?)

I Like the idea of a national meet in Melbourne, being a Melbournite and
all.  Should we bother, most certainly.  New Mars flavor.  I wasn't
told.  Catalog, yep, I've seen them in Big W in Forest Hill, but unless you
live in Melbourne it's of little use really.

Got one of the new sets too.  Composing my thoughts on the new greys
issue.  stay tuned for that tirade.  A little info though.  in the set I
brought (7044, Coast Guard Rescue Chopper) it had a web address at the back
where you could undertake a survey and win Lego prizes.  just in case
anyone is interested.

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson