 Local / Australia / 10022
  Re: New Harry Potter sets

In lugnet.loc.au, Bruce Hietbrink writes: snip (...) I thought that Sheelob was the only use for it too, I would believe that lego even had that in mind, that is at least, they might have if they werent preoccupied with Harry Potter (though one (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

(...) Hey Robert, Here's my website. It is a work in progress, but eventually I want to do the whole book. (URL) I do my Shelob, I was planning on doing something like Elin Overnas did here: (URL) Andrew Cunningham also has a great design here: (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.harrypotter)