 Local / Australia / 10020
10019  |  10021
Subject:
ISD, group purchase and split the parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 01:50:55 GMT

Hi all,
A good friend (Hi Max) has suggested a combined purchase of the ISD for the
purpose of splitting the parts between the participants. This sounds like a
cheaper way to obtain those grey parts that many of us want. Theoreticaly it
would be possibble,by using the peeron inventory people could nominate the
parts they want on a first come first serve basis, with prices sorted out,
say based on Bricklink pricing but presumably cheaper.
What do you think? Would this need to be something done in one geographical
location, so that we could meet to sort out parts, and bite and kick and
scratch for them, or could it span city, even state boundaries?
Cheers,
Robert