 Local / Australia / 10018
Re: Since when has the sopwith camel been available at k-mart?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:12:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Maybe we should ask the USians if the Statue of Liberty retail box was in
colour ?

My S@H Statue of Liberty was in a coloured box, as I still have that box. So
maybe it never come out in a black-n-white box.

I'm pretty sure the one I bought at LL California (april 2001) was a B&W box.

ROSCO