 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 149
    LegoLand Windsor: first visit —Maarten Steurbaut
   Hi all, During April 2007 I stayed with my family in Denmark for one week. We visited the park with our season passes. As you all know it is possible to visit one of the other parks with this season pass (during the same season). Now we finally (...) (17 years ago, 26-Aug-07, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

        Re: LegoLand Windsor: first visit —Robin Sayce-Jones
   Maarten, It looks like you had a decent day despite the traffic. We went to the Lego Club day on the 16th Sept. With the weather being good it was far busier than our previous visits this year. Lego Club members got to chat with some of the builders (...) (17 years ago, 17-Sep-07, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)