 LEGOLAND / California / 838
Re: Legoland's Land of Adventure Behind the Scenes Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:29:21 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   Robb Alvey from the AMAZING site ThemeParkReview.com was lucky enough to get a walkthrough tour of this new area opening at Legoland next week. He posted pictures and a little write-up over on his site and can be found by clicking this link here.

I think the new area looks great and may be the best addition to the park since.....well....ever. And Robb says the entire are was designed by Bill Vollbrecht! GO BILL!!

The new Land of Adventure area really turned out great! Two of the rides are certainly geared towards younger park guests. All ages will enjoy the Lost Kingdom Adventure (laser target) ride. I haven’t been inside the area with people shooting foam balls yet, but everyone appeared to be having a blast.

Park guests enjoy all the rides and shows, but for me, the biggest attraction of LEGOLAND is seeing all the terrific LEGO models. Here’s a sample to tide you over until you can visit Carlsbad California.