 LEGOLAND / California / 449
Re: Gift set at LLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 15:31:17 GMT

Called LLC a bit ago, they have this again this year, but it is red and
WHITE, not red/yellow.

$6 each or 2/$10.

| Tom Stangl

LLC does have Lego gift box kits, but they are not the same as the
instructions online. The new box is not nearly as good as the older one. The
old design was a functional box with a removable lid. The new one is not
even a box, it is a solid block assembled from bricks. There is not a
removable lid. The red/white package makes a cute decoration, but doesn't
compare with the previous design.