 LEGOLAND / Billund / * (-5)
Subject:
>Register to gold sales world - Une valeur =?UTF-8?B?c8O7cmUh?=
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:42:10 GMT
(canceled)

Subject:
>Register to gold sales world - Une valeur =?UTF-8?B?c8O7cmUh?=
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2016 06:06:37 GMT
(canceled)

Subject:
LegoLand Billund anno 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:54:25 GMT

Just got back from a one week stay in Denmark, and - of course - a visit to
LegoLand Billund during the opening week of the new season.

New rides and attractions:
Viking River Splash (something similar announced for the summer in Windsor?): a
fun ride but not for my youngest daughter - she was one centimeter short to be
accepted on this ride (min. 1.15 m).
Atlantis: wonderful underwaterworld with real sharks and a finishing touch in
Lego (there is a corridor on the bottom of the aquarium).
Fire Brigade: ride the firetruck and put out the fire as quick as possible.
Really exhausting if you want to beat the other competitors...
A new 4D movie featuring characters from the new castle sets.

Also new (I wasn’t there in 2006 so it was at least new to me): the quickpass.
You can print your own tickets to certain rides to avoid queues. Make sure you
are among the first guests in the park, because of the limited availability of
these passes (there are no long queues at the rides before noon, so make sure
you have your tickets printed for the afternoon).

Problems: almost everything got broken during our stay. Many rides have been
temporarily out of order:
The Dragon got stuck on the fastest part of the ride (we didn’t stay to see how
long it took them to free the passengers).
The cable of the Pirate Boats got loose and all the boats drifted off.
The LegoTop blocked in it’s highest position.
As far as I know, there were no victims...

About the pick-n-mix shop:
Only one good thing: the price hadn’t changed - still 50 DKK/100 gram.
About one third of the shop is now filled with clickits (priced 100 DKK/100 gram
!)
No 1x1 plates available (only yellow), so I couldn’t buy new material for
mosaics...
1xN plates only in the 5 basic colours.
Very limited assortment in general compared to my previous visit.
Brown, grey and dark grey available in old and new colour (but not the same
shapes and sizes).

Unfortunately at the beginning of the season there were no real good deals at
the Lego Market (reduced prices in DKK were still higher than standard prices in
euro !!).

By the way we had real good weather (apart from the wind).

Maarten

Re: Massive Stadium Revealed at LEGOLand <span style="text-decoration:line-through">Billund</span> >
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:19:57 GMT

Ross

Opps, thanks for pointing that out. I guess I guessed at the location. I made
some assumptions based on the pictures I saw and my own visit to Billund.

Sorry to anyone that planned a trip to Billund to set it. Maybe you can redirt
to Germany.

;^)

Todd

In lugnet.mediawatch, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.legoland.billund, Todd Thuma wrote:
Anyone that has been to LEGOLand in Billund knows they had a giant stadium model
on display. Well, it appears that they have upgraded to a new model.

A friend passed me this link from Ezprezzo:

http://www.ezprezzo.com/crazypics/lego-arena.html

I am extremely impressed and the model is massive. Does anyone know what the
largest single model is? Is this close to the record or does it exceed it?

Hi Todd,

That is the Allianz Arena, and it is indeed very impressive, but I believe it is
on display at Legoland Deutschland, not Billund:

ROSCO

Re: Massive Stadium Revealed at LEGOLand Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:25:09 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.billund, Todd Thuma wrote:
Anyone that has been to LEGOLand in Billund knows they had a giant stadium model
on display. Well, it appears that they have upgraded to a new model.

A friend passed me this link from Ezprezzo:

http://www.ezprezzo.com/crazypics/lego-arena.html

I am extremely impressed and the model is massive. Does anyone know what the
largest single model is? Is this close to the record or does it exceed it?

Hi Todd,

That is the Allianz Arena, and it is indeed very impressive, but I believe it is
on display at Legoland Deutschland, not Billund:

ROSCO

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact