 LEGOLAND / 387
  Current and Ex-Model Builders speak out

San Diego City Beat newspaper has published an article shedding some interesting light on the behind-the-scenes activities of the LEGOLAND California Model Shop. Having worked for LEGOLAND CA model shop myself, this article rings true. Sadly, that (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Current and Ex-Model Builders speak out

(...) When I received the email with the link to the article I was surprised to read, the facts are now out in the public, while for a long time this was either dismissed or always "never heard off before' A snippet from the article “They make it (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)