 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6270
    Parts, Parts, Parts —Damon Burke
   Dear Lego Direct; With the introduction of the Lego Factory/Pick a Brick site you have given to us a huge resourse. Thank you. There are some items that I, personally, would love to see reintoroduced to the Pick a Brick assortment. I understand that (...) (17 years ago, 29-Apr-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Parts, Parts, Parts —Jordan Schwarz
   (...) Hi Damon, I enjoyed reading your post and share many of the same sentiments. I recall LEGO saying somewhere that generally speaking, sets re-released as Legends do not sell very well. This seems odd to me, since I would jump at the chance to (...) (17 years ago, 30-Apr-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Parts, Parts, Parts —David Eaton
     (...) I think the catch was that while AFOLs were quick to jump at the chance to own one of these sets, they were NOT so quick to buy *more* of these sets. It seems as though a lot of AFOLs who owned the original set were passing up the opportunity (...) (17 years ago, 30-Apr-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Parts, Parts, Parts —Paul Emmerson
   (...) Hi Jordan, After an attic sort out we've been rebuilding all our lego to sell on ebay or similar (my daughter discovered her grown up brother's collection and has pursuaded him to sell to buy Playmobil). We have quite a lot, including a (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Parts, Parts, Parts —Kerry Raymond
   www.bricklink.com or www.ebay.com (...) (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)