 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6236
  Re: LEGO instructions

(...) Ahh. Yeah, I could see that as being potentially red-flagging, if they're getting a million hits in a short period of time. I was definitely thinking smaller scale than that. (...) Heh, the inevitable 1st level of tech support :) It will be (...) (18 years ago, 16-Sep-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO instructions

(...) Well it takes about 7 days to check them all. And it's only grabbing the header unless it's a new file. (...) Yeah, we'll see. ROSCO (18 years ago, 16-Sep-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)