 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5535
Re: x-wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:05:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Daniel Crichton writes:
"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message
I'm not sure is this is old news. The current Lego mag has an ad for the
x-wing... they plan to make it again (along with a few other sets)!

The 2 I ordered last week shipped last night!!! So UK S@H have them in • stock
right now :)

S@H UK are definitely shipping the 7142 X-Wing reissues - I have my 2
sitting here right now :)

It appears they have sold out already! Here's hoping they make a few more. I
exect there'd also be a market for a reissue of the Snowspeeder and perhaps
even the AAT?

Scott A