 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5378
    Re: Message boards on LEGO.com? Jake McKee
   (...) Well, the issue is that providing the URL (linked or not) opens a potential door to inappropriate content. As Steve put in an earlier post, the goal is to have a Message Board that anyone feels safe participating in, or sending their kids to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Message boards on LEGO.com? —Kerry Raymond
     (...) Maybe the solution is to allow an image to be optionally supplied with a message. That way the message and the image can moderated together and then, since the image is served from the Lego site, there is no possibility of its content changing (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        RE: Message boards on LEGO.com? —Marco Correia
   Jake, I think that pictures of (at least) sets would be essencial. So, would it be possible to include pics in the msg instead of explicit URLs ? I don't know how your Tech/Web designer would implement this, but it could have some extra fields (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)