 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5288
Re: Any one else order this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:26:48 GMT

"azfirewolf" <wolfkiller@prodigy.net> writes:
I just placed an order with S@H and found the shell sets. Oh yeah I bought
the whole series.
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id={E332FB0B-D79A-11D6-8036-00065BA09B53}

$72 for the series, but I think well worth it.

The Shell Service Station is open for business!

Take your car to Shell for gas, groceries or a quick wash! Kit includes:
#S1256 Shell Service Station
#S1253 Shell Car Transporter
#S1252 Shell Tanker
#S1255 Shell Car Wash
#S1254 Shell Convenience Store

This link is easier to work with:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=KS1256

When posting links to shop@home, the way to get a simple link like
that is to enter the set number into the set lookup box at the bottom
of the left nav bar.  *NOT* the search at the top of the page.

I think it's great that LEGO is offering these, though the price is a
tad high.  Brad and Jake said they were going to try to get permission
to sell the promo sets through shop@home and it looks like they came
through for us!! :-)

--Bill.

XFUT: lugnet.lego.direct

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")