 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 498
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 22:34:08 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Stanley writes:

...but this sounds a lot like grabbing some of the fur off the cat after he's
out of the bag and trying to shove that back in, realizing the cat is still
running around in plain site elsewhere.

Well said.

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego