 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4890
Re: Shop-At-Home Web Site Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:45:09 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Adam Howard writes:
Please fix the Shop-At-Home web site.
Whenever you have Web Specials in your shopping cart and then you enter your
AFOL23 coupon or a catalog number the Web Specials revert to their original
prices. And you can no longer access any web specials on the site. You
receive an error page that says there is nothing in this category. (You have
to delete all your cookies and empty your shopping cart to get everything
back.) I also find that signing in to your Lego account increases the
regular price of everything by about $1. I now have to place several orders
so that I can get the lowest prices. I think you should fix this.

Thanks,
Adam Howard

XFUT to .lego.direct

I think this belongs there, since you want LEGO to respond, if not in word
then action.

Jude