 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4888
  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

(...) I agree with you about tissues, but I sometimes say "Coke" and usually "Hoover the floor". With LEGO though, it's always been "playing with Lego" to me. I don't equate "Lego" to mean "a single LEGO brick", such that a collection becomes (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

The only GOOD mustards are BROWN, OK? ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Sun ONE Internet Technical Support, Sun Microsystems | iPlanet Support - (URL) Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.debate)