 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4887
    Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this? —John P. Henderson
   (...) <lil' snippage> I have a few comments to add to this thread, but first let me make clear that I am not a lawyer and will not be held responsible for any actions you take based on what I say... Back in the early 1980's (perhaps before that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

        Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this? —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.lego.direct, John P. Henderson writes: (something I spotlighted) This oughta be a FAQ! I would fix the Susan Williams multiple name versions and emphasise that it's pretty clear she was a made up person (her "signature" varies more than a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)