 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4886
Re: Bulk Discount Code and Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:23:10 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:
All,

Just a quick note to let you know that we are working on implementing the
Bulk Discount code for all Shop At Home countries. It will be coming soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Sorry to bug you, but what's the status on this... since my engine shed
will require LOADS of black slopes I was waiting for it to be
implemented, but I just tried it again and it's still not working :(

Jan-Albert van Ree