 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4786

Subject:
Bulk Discount Code and Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:49:19 GMT

All,

Just a quick note to let you know that we are working on implementing the
Bulk Discount code for all Shop At Home countries. It will be coming soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Senior Producer
LEGO Direct

Re: Bulk Discount Code and Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:17:32 GMT

FYI

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message
All,

Just a quick note to let you know that we are working on implementing the
Bulk Discount code for all Shop At Home countries. It will be coming soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Senior Producer
LEGO Direct

Re: Bulk Discount Code and Europe
Just a quick note to let you know that we are working on implementing the
Bulk Discount code for all Shop At Home countries. It will be coming soon.

Hurray! Our credit cards are charged and ready to shop!

Kerry

Re: Bulk Discount Code and Europe