 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4849
4848  |  4850
Subject:
Naboo Fighter 10026 - Delayed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:06:16 GMT

All,

Just a quick note to pass along the latest news on the Naboo Fighter ship date.

Unfortanetly, due to some delays with external sourcing of the chrome
elements, the set will be delayed until October. As soon as I know more
about the actual ship date, I will let you know.

My understanding, however,  is that we will continue to take pre-orders
until then.

Jake

---
Jake McKee