 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4439
4438  |  4440
Subject:
Will we ever see more bulk bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:33:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Come on guys.
It will be two years soon
And STILL no real increase in the diversity of bulk bricks.

OK, we have had a couple of new shades of standard bricks (that no one
really asked for)
But the stuff people keep repeatedly asking for never gets added.

PLEASE, please, please - lets see a wider range of bricks on offer.
Windows, doors, roof bricks, etc

Lawrence