 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4311
Re: LEGO spammed me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:47:10 GMT

I got the same e-mail ("LEGO Santa Fe Super Chief #'s 1-5 at eBay!")
6 times.

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=

In lugnet.lego.direct, Amy Hughes writes:
Did everyone get their serving of LEGO spam? Is this how my choice to *not*
save S@H account info is honored?

Amy