 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4309
Re: LEGO spammed me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 03:13:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, John Radtke writes:
I also have not seen lego.com remember a country or otherwise keep me logged
in since they went down briefly and added the French version of the site
(using IE6 on Win98, IE5 on NT4, or IE5 or 6 on 2000).

I have found exactly the same thing.  I did something to my computer at that
time so thought that maybe it was just me.  It is really annoying going
through those other pages to login, especially since my connection can be
really slow.

Martin