 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2872
Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:56:20 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

Taking a tip from another Lugnut, I ask:

How many cypress trees would you order if they came back as an accessory
offering?

At a price point of approx. $0.75 USD each, I would order 200 minimum.

-- Hop-Frog (proliferating beyond my niche)

That is my absolute favorite tree.  We need taller trees.  I would order at
least 50 or maybe even more.  They look great in parks and around tall
buildings.
  John W.