 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 242
Re: bulk ordering is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:48:00 GMT

"Troy Cefaratti" <mnementh@dsl.telocity.com> writes:
Example:  I may want some small tiles, but I personally do not
need/want and x2 with center stud.  I have TONS of these already,
and don't really use them for much.

You could give them to me :) I often run out of the center-stud plates.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/