 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 229
Re: bulk ordering is (not) here! (was - Re: bulk ordering is her e! )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 06:26:53 GMT

MY thoughts on the whole thing are that TLG just needed to add extra to
cover S&H charges, and make it possible to order via S@H USA, or through
their web page, for Australia and countries in a similar fix.

How they handle things like import duties, etc. though, I don't know.

On a side note, those prices look relatively cheap.  Has anyone bothered to
calculate what the brick/price ratio is yet?  Does it even compare to bulk
buying entire sets and splitting them into piece lots?

You know, if we could find an Australian plastics injection molding company
interested in doing production runs for large companies such as TLG and get
the two to meet each other, that would be great for Australians.  ;-)

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Whytcross, Benjamin <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in message