 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 219
Re: Lego Direct Parts Selection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:55:28 GMT

1x2's!  I need 1x2's.

Build On!
John Matthews

P.S.  Thanks Brad for getting this thing underway so quickly!

Xcalabur <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jason Maxwell writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jeff Elliott writes:

Brad,

It's good to see you folks being clever about your limited piece
selection - not including the smallest bricks probably works out for
most of us.  Glad to see you're really exercising the grey matter on
this.

Actually I'm a bit annoyed by the lack of small bricks.  In particular I • need
a ton of 1x1 and 1x2 bricks in Lt. Grey for my Castle sets.  Plus I'd • like to
get some in the other colors for detail work (considering the color • selection
my wife is considering a large Mickey Mouse project and would like some
smaller bricks for shape).  I admit that many people probably have a lot • of
small bricks, but I'd like to see some of the basic small bricks.

Here here!  I agree; in the next wave of goodies, small bricks need to be
included.  And tan, dk. grey, and brown basic bricks, please!
-Chris