 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 183
    Question re: the bulk discount —Eric Brouwer
   I admit I might be a little slow due to the joy I'm feeling over this news, but... How exactly does the bulk discount work? Do you have to order 5 of the EXACT same item to get the 5% discount? Or can I order 5 items total, and get a 5% discount on (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Question re: the bulk discount —Mike Stanley
     (...) Here you go (from the site, which may be back up now): **** Buy any 5 or more LEGO Just Imagine Bulk Paks in this offer and Save 5%! Buy any 10 or more and Save 10% Special pricing on the Bulk Paks in this offer is valid through July 5, 2000. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: Question re: the bulk discount —Frank Filz
     (...) This suggests that they may be working out how to handle volume orders, so they have given a code which works well with the current system (this is a similar deal to the buy 10 sets off this page, so the code to work this deal exists already). (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: Question re: the bulk discount —Steve Bliss
     (...) Actually, the various images look like they are from different sources. The green bricks look like they could be from a recent instruction manual or service-pak image. The white plates look like they are from a somewhat-older image-set, maybe (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Question re: the bulk discount —Christopher Tracey
   (...) i asked the rep when i called. it's any five items(different or the same). I also didn't have to give the code- the rep entered it in for me. i had a dream two nights ago about white 2x2 windows. i'm going to dream about gray corrugated brick (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)