 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 212
Re: Question re: the bulk discount
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 20:57:11 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Frank Filz wrote:

One thing I notice is those images look very much like the catalog
images, so I would guess that what we are seeing is a gif export of the
final catalog artwork (seems like a catalog to go out in July should be
at the printers by now).

Actually, the various images look like they are from different sources.
The green bricks look like they could be from a recent instruction manual
or service-pak image.  The white plates look like they are from a
somewhat-older image-set, maybe the DACTA catalog.  The 2x2 tile looks
different from everything else on the pages.

Larry's right, the 4x1x3 thinwall and the small tree images both look
awesome!  :)

Steve