 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 180
Re: bulk ordering is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:58:39 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Indeed. Actually, most of my prices are lower, except for the tiles and the
light gray elements. I am almost ready to launch. I can't wait to buy a lot
of thoe 1x4x3 trans-blue thin wall parts. Good part call, Lego Driect! : )

I'm still reeling at the thought of being able to buy 200 small spruce trees
for $78.50 ($80 * .9 + $6.50 for shipping).  I just hope they bring back the
egg-shaped trees at a similar (or heck, not so similar) price.

I for one am looking forward to the day when I can buy what I need, without
the thought of buying a bunch of other stuff to sell off to make back what I
spent.

It ought to be so easy for them to incorporate some sort of online "voting"
system for the upcoming parts runs.  Heck, most people here have said before
they'd be willing to prepay.  Seeing this now, in less time than I thought it
would take them (I'll eat some crow on that) gives me hope that LD will prove
just how profitable a more direct relationship with us can be.