 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 174
Re: bulk ordering is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:18:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Andy Lynch writes:
Thanks Brad!!!

For those of you that cannot see the server due to difficulties... Here is
what I saw...  I added the per Item field, as I bet we all want to know
this.
Please don't quote me on the color or size of the Train windows... I am not
a Train collector.

Just to clarify, these:

Train Window                         25    7.99  0.3196 ?Trans Light Blue?

are *not* Train windows. They are thinwalls. It so happens that they were used
in 4561. But then, 4561 is barely a train anyway.

This:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4035.gif
and this:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6556.gif

are train windows

I ain't complaining. We have a great source of train windows in the soccer
buses (although we need window glass too), and thinwalls like that are GREAT
for modern buildings like shopfronts and skyscrapers and lots of other uses,
but they're not Train windows. It's unfortunate that the web site calls them
that.

++Lar