 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1401
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 18:09:36 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
[1] http://news.lugnet.com/org/dates

May I suggest: Be more specific in your statement!

Something like "if you wandered in here from the pressrelease <backlink>,
that list is incomplete and may be out of date, click on the globe for a
complete list"

Journalists aren't always the greatest at connecting dots and drawing
inferences, especially if they are rushed. Do their homework for them (this
is a special case of "don't do people's homework for them" :-) ) as if you
don't, you get burned. That's been my experience.

Good idea!

--Todd

[xfut => lugnet.org]