 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1284
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts - web design issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 06:14:30 GMT

Claus Thiim wrote in message <051220002144501196%Chunky@trideja.com>...
Indeed...   I don't know if I'm alone here, but the zip files are
corrupted and won't decompress fully. I'm using a Mac, and LEGO hasn't
been very friendly to Mac-users in the past, so maybe everything's just
normal... <shrugs...>

The zip files are OK for me... I just object to the pointless extra step.

Kevin