 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1257
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 02:16:00 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
There's a new TLC press release at:

  http://www.lego.com/info/press.asp

here's the good stuff:

  http://www.lego.com/press/

Pretty dang cool!!!

Plus they have links to quite a few LUG's (but no LTC's?).

http://www.lego.com/press/facts.asp#3

Time to start designing some sets.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts