 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1104
Re: So did you wonder about me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 22:42:13 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
Matt, I am not sure what happened, but the parts are for sure 1x1 plates. I
have actually gotten a few more details as to what the box contains:

- Building Plate: 48 x 48
- Building Instructions Sheet
- Bill of Materials
- Bag of edge pieces and a brick seperator

Really! Cool. I was a bit worried about the pliers comment in the faq.

and then depending on the number of required pieces for the design:

- Some number of 90 count bag(s) of 1x1 Plates - White
- Some number of 90 count bag(s) of 1x1 Plates - Black
- Some number of 90 count bag(s) of 1x1 Plates - Grey
- Some number of 90 count bag(s) of 1x1 Plates - Dark Grey
- Some number of 90 count bag(s) of 1x1 Plates - Light Grey

Ho ho!!!

Clearly we need a design that uses 92 (or 182) of each thing so that they
have to supply 88 extra of each color but one. (91 wouldn't work, they
always give one extra.)

As to changing to tiles, let me order a few first, please, I need those 1x1
plates.

++Lar