 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1101
Re: So did you wonder about me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 21:58:56 GMT

Jake,

Congratulations on joining LEGO Direct! It's great to see somebody on
board who has had past interaction with the AFOL community!

One thing I would like to offer a little more info on is the new Mosaic
product. I have seen one of these first hand and it is awesome!! You get a
large baseplate, and enough 2x4 45 degree slopes to create the frame. Then,
based on your design, you will get enough 1x1 plates (that's plates, not
tiles)to actually create the design. These come in black, white, and three

Hmm... I just called and asked a rep what the kit comprised, and she
said 1x1 bricks. I'm confused. I specified between bricks, tiles and
plates. Jake, can you clarify? I called at about 2:00 PM PST.

Matt