 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 76
75  |  77
Subject:
LEGO BrickMaster Welcome kits now shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:04:20 GMT

Just to give you all a heads up…

LEGO BrickMaster Welcome kits have arrived in the States and will start shipping out tomorrow, November 16th, on a first order, first ship basis. Delivery will vary depending on where in the country you are.

It will take us about a week to work through our backlog of thousands of orders, but once we do, we will ship kits out on a daily basis.

If you missed the original announcement and want more info on the LEGO BrickMaster program, check out: http://www.legobrickmaster.com

Thanks!
Jake
---