 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 75
  LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

Posting on vacation, yep I'm that dedicated! :) I just got this note from colleagues and couldn't stand waiting a week to post about it! As of this week, children are invited to come forward with their very own LEGO micro model designs and enter a (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, FTX) !!