 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 24
  Online LEGO users design their own sets

Taken from : (URL) LEGO users design their own sets. ---...--- The LEGO Company now gives consumers power over product development, including the extraordinary step of letting online users design their own LEGO® products. "We have always believed (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.announce)

  Re: Online LEGO users design their own sets

(...) Al of them ? That would be great... no, that would be gigantic. The sheer size of it demands very well designed index and search facilities. (...) Any limitations on avalable types of bricks with this program ? It would be perfect if the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Online LEGO users design their own sets

(...) Like I stated earlier, the problem for old LEGO set instructions for sets from 1955 to 1972 is that 1) Town was alone in the LEGO System world until Train came out in 1966, and others in the 1970's and 2) classic windows came in 9 window (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Online LEGO users design their own sets

In lugnet.lego.direct, Gary Istok writes: [snip] (...) I'm still glad, because I still own some of these parts, though severly worn out. After 15 years of intensive use those old bricks had lost all their "clinging"-power, fortunately current bricks (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)