 LEGO Company / 930
    Re: General session Q&A —Paulo Renato
   (...) I wouldn't like to see TLC going down but, what else would it take to them to go back on this issue?? (Once they can't hear us...) Paulo Renato (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: General session Q&A —Steven D. Weiser
   (...) I think it would be interesting to know just how much each and every AFOL spends each week/month/year on Lego. Just to try to gauge how much in potential lost sales the company would incure. Would it be significant? Have any Bricklink stores (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego)