 LEGO Company / 930
Re: General session Q&A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 00:18:25 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Gregory Muri wrote:
Problems is that if AFOL's took this approach, it would then be our fault
Lego continued to have a financial decline.  No doubt in my mind that is how
it would go down.  Clearly TLC has no intention of admitting the severity of
the color changes.

Greg

I wouldn't like to see TLC going down but, what else would it take to them to go
back on this issue?? (Once they can't hear us...)

Paulo Renato

Re: General session Q&A