 LEGO Company / 856
855  |  857
Subject:
New crane truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:54:09 GMT

Dear Lego

I think you've made a big mistake on the new crane truck using a bionicle hook
rather than the metal Technic hook that already exists.

see

Why spoil the look of a set for the sake of one part?

Seem's to me like just another example of Lego's problems.

Steve

Ps - The wheel hubs in the new grey won't match our old grey ones! as Homer
would say 'Dohhhhhhh!'

Bring back studded Technic!