 LEGO Company / 847
    Re: What's next?? Jake McKee
   (...) I'm not sure if the BrickFest organizers have that in place. I'll defer this question to that group of hard working people. (...) Absolutely! I can't wait! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: What's next?? —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Not sure I qualify for "hard working" (possibly hardLY working), but as of right now, we don't have plans to stream a webcast from the live events. This is due mainly to limited equipment and the fact that we don't have some of the expertise (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: What's next?? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) And also due to the fact that we don't have wired, high speed, network access. Streaming video or audio tends to be quite bandwidth intensive, as I understand it. ++Lar (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)