 LEGO Company / 731
    Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors? —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   Hi Jake, nice to ask us about our feelings, but even if you tell us, TLC will not change back to the old colours, I still wish you would do. Even if that would not heal all the wounds that broke up now. What I personally think about the colour (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Something doesn't quite stack up right here... —Matthew J. Chiles
   (...) Don't miss this brickshelf picture in all the replys to Jake... -Matt :) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Something doesn't quite stack up right here... —Thomas Stangl
   I'd say pound them down with a rubber hammer, as TLG builders do, but looking at the pic, they really are stacked about as tight as they'll go, definitely not enough gappage there to even out the stacks. Just one more step on the way to MegaBloks (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)