 LEGO Company / 680
  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

First off, has anyone verified the accuracy of the claimed reason for the color change, i.e. to make the grays more "in line" with the other colors? I know very little about color theory, but naively, I'd say gray is 1/2 white and 1/2 black, or (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

(...) Anything can be recycled into black, because carbon is the cheapest source of black colorant (with the added benefit of being naturally UV resistant), and it will overpower any previous colors. This did get me thinking, though, that the greys (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)