 LEGO Company / 668
  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) I wonder if most Lego fans aren't truly happy unless they have something to complain about.... Cheers Richie (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) Richie, You're speaking for yourself right? There a lot of people here that are talking for theirselfs but trying to input that on others. And at least, there are two on this tread already. Doesn't seem very reasonable to me. I think we should (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)